Management Development Assessment Centres
People are quite unique. That’s why we believe the best approach to getting the most out of your management/leadership team is to recognise their strengths and support their development needs. But doing this objectively can often be a challenge, which is where we feel our management development assessment centre solutions excel.
Using our proven 4-stage methodology ©, we help you to focus your investment where you most need to, ultimately leading to improvements in productivity, efficiency and motivation of your people.
Our events range from large-scale management/leadership assessment centres, to small bespoke projects for both recruitment and development purposes. We can also supply all of the required resources, including trained assessors and corporate role players.
Assessment is best for:
- Supporting selection decisions
- Identifying potential
- Highlighting strengths and opportunities for development
- Fast-tracking employees. for instance, supporting high potential or diverse potential schemes
- Building confidence
How it works:
The individual undertakes a series of bespoke assessment activities, designed with your role and organisation in mind. From this, we provide a profile of how well they fit the role. This means that you will gain deeper insights into where they excel, whilst also identifying opportunities for future development.
Our team can access a range of 360 feedback and psychometric profiling tools to provide further insights into ability and personality. These include role-specific profiles, such as leadership and sales. As we are independent, we can research the marketplace and recommend the most suitable tool for your needs. Our team members are qualified to administer a wide range of market-leading tests, such as DiSC, Insights, OPQ, Talent Q, 16PF, Watson Glaser.
The benefits to you:
- Objectively informed selection decisions
- Saves you money, meaning your training budget can be spent wisely
- Accelerates learning by focusing on key requirements
- Identifies “blind spots”, allowing these to be utilised for development
- Improves levels of self-awareness, which drives behavioural change
- Transparent and robust procedures which reflect positively on your organisation
- Often returns wider benefits for the business, such as improving communication and working relationships