If you are looking for a new job, tired of sending out countless applications, and not getting any interviews, then this short course to help you to write your ultimate professional CV is for you.
We have condensed years of experience of recruiting and working with applicants into 9 simple, step-by-step sections. You don’t need to have any experience or even have a CV. We will guide you through how to write your ultimate professional CV from scratch, or give your CV a makeover, all by following our simple steps.
All of this, without the expensive price tag.
In this short online course you will learn:
- The true purpose of a CV/resume
- 9 common mistake job seekers make
- The key ingredients your ultimate professional CV/resume should contain
- 3 different types of CV/resume and decide which one is best for you
- 6 smart hacks to showcase yourself for maximum impact
- Profile statements
- Knowing yourself
- Nailing the content
- How to write a compelling cover letter
Words from the Author, Sue Davis: Having worked in recruitment for many years, people frequently turn to me for advice to write a professional CV. I have helped hundreds of people like you to enhance their CV’s by making some simple changes which will help you to secure more interviews. Along the way, you will also find a couple of top tips to help you when you land those interviews.
For this module you will need:
- A PC or device with internet connection
- Word processing software (Microsoft Word recommended)
- A method of capturing notes
- Your current CV/resume (optional)